Thursday 17 May 2018

Preserved on Film

The other day I got the film developed from my old 2002 camera and I have some old school pics in there. I find it so fun to take photos in old school lolita with this camera since it's actually from the time, so it just fits perfectly~! Personally I much prefer film, although digital cameras certainly have their uses and are generally more practical and cheaper. But film has a certain quality to it that is so much more pleasant, nicer colours and texture. 



I got this taken of myself and my good friend Josh during my comm's December meet up. I don't have much to say other than we look pretty damn cute. And uh... the flash is really exposing my neck blend lmao. I'm not even ashamed of the total flashback Mary moment I'm having because tbh I look better with the flash than without ¯\_(ツ)_/¯




These two are from the Kamikaze Girls meet our comm had back in January, while my friend Alice and I were waiting for everyone. I didn't realise I had a massive strand of hair out of place right across my headdress or I would've moved it. I think it might've been quite windy that day although I don't remember, it was January though so I wouldn't doubt it. I like how these turned out a lot, especially the first one!



Finally, these were taken at Love From The North: The Great Northern Tea Party in March, with (another) Alice and Antonia. I actually met them both that day, although I recognised Alice from the oldschool facebook group, and suggested we, as the only 3 wearing old school, got some photos together.

I hope to get more photos in old school with this 2002 film camera of mine because I enjoy it a lot. Maybe in the future I'll experiment with proper old school photoshoots with it. We'll have to wait and see I guess~


No comments:

Post a Comment