Thursday 19 November 2020

November walks coords 2020

 



I wore this first coord to meet up with my friends and get bubble tea one last time before the country went back into full lockdown. I decided to put together a nicer coord with my floral Meta skirt than the one I wore in summer. It was really nice to see my friends again before lockdown.


Headdress - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Blouse - MAM Maxicimam
Tie - MAM Maxicimam
Skirt- Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Socks - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes - Demonia
Cape - Fanplusfriend


I took this one after getting back~



It was a while until I did much notable again. I had plans to just go for a walk with a friend and decided to finally wear my knit MILK skirt in a very comfy casual proto look. I really like this skirt and am interested to see how it will look with other things. My one gripe though- the Putu hoodie is so itchy! My Milk knit cardigan and cami are both super itchy too, why do brands have to make their knit items so itchy??? I thought knit was supposed to be comfy ; A ;


Top - PUTUMAYO
Necklace - Emily Temple Cute
Skirt - MILK
Tights- offbrand
Shoes - Demonia
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille


As as you can see, pretty much as soon as I left the house, the wind destroyed my fringe. 

why was the best pic of me this weird candid??




The following week I had another day getting dressed up to go on a walk with a friend, so I don't really have much to say haha. While on our walk, we arrived to this view at the perfect point with the sun setting, so we got some great photos~! I love how they look so much.



Originally I planned to wear my white Meta lace top socks but they just made the whole coord look too bulky, so I ended up going with these black and white ones in the end. I also decided to try out something a little bit new with my hair, and I quite like how it looks. Somehow it makes my hair look even longer~! 


Headdress - Chattering
Blouse - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Cutsew - PUTUMAYO
Skirt - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Socks - Offbrand
Shoes - Demonia


Please feel free to comment! Sorry I didn't have more to write~

6 comments:

  1. Great coords! I always enjoy them! Your hair looks fantastic in the new style you tried out as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely think I'll be doing that hairstyle again <3

      Delete
  2. All your outfit pics look great, and the photos with the dramatic sky are next level!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was such great timing to get to that bridge just as the sun was setting, I love when everything comes together like that~!

      Delete
  3. Your coords are so adorable!!! I love your style and overall aesthetic/vibe so much❤ I hope this isn't a weird question, but where did you get those black socks with the white frilly top??? I see lolitas with that style of socks all the time and I adore them but I've tried searching for a pair and I never find the ones I'm looking for ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That pair of socks was a hand-me-down gift from a friend and they don't remember the brand. But I have another pair of black and white lace top socks that are from Innocent World. Try the big brands like AP and Meta, etc, or second hand sites like WunderWelt. Or you could buy a plain pair of black socks and make yourself some sock toppers! Hope this helps

      Delete