Sunday 7 May 2023

March Karaoke & April Hangouts ∣ Coords


In March I organised a meet at the restaurant with the Hello Kitty karaoke room. I decided to make the theme ero, as I had an ero coord I wanted to wear with a few newish pieces, and when better to experiment with an ero coord than in a private room?


I had bought the pleather waistcoat which came with an arm band and bracelet last year and nearly sold it when I had no idea how to coord it. Then more recently I got the pleather skirt and the coord idea just came to me. The skirt is quite creased due to postage and storage; I did try to remove the creases but it didn't help much. If anyone knows how to remove creases from pleather please let me know.
Also, the shoes are my Demonia ones! They had broken at the strap once again and it was looking like they wouldn't survive another repair, so I got the straps removed and some D rings added so I could lace it up with ribbon and extend their life~

Headdress - Bodyline
Wig - Maple
Blouse - Metamorphose
Top & wristband - A+Lidel
Skirt - Marble
Shoes - Demonia (modified)
Backpack - Metamorphose
Handbag - Vintage




In April it was my friend Helena's birthday, so she invited me and our friend group out for Korean barbecue and hotpot. Although the dress code wasn't strictly lolita, I decided to throw on a cute and easy coord with a crown theme (there's crowns on the back of the socks too).

Bonnet - Lab de Merveilles
Wig - Maple
Necklace - Jane Marple
OP - Angelic Pretty
Bag - Jane Marple
Socks - Innocent World
Shoes - Antaina



The veggies had hotpot while the meat eaters had BBQ, and this time I really got into the pickles and ssamjang. Also here's a pic of the Pom Pom Purin card I made Helena~


A bit later in the month there was a small event at a local vintage market that I decided to attend last minute. I dyed my hair red recently so I put together a coord based around that and my new Vivienne Westwood top. I love the top but the neckline was so low and wide that the vest I was wearing underneath showed a lot lol. 
I got bored of having all my coord photos in my room again so I edited this one to look like a FRUiTS snap. I took an actual fruits snap and used one of those AI image editors to remove the person for an authentic looking backdrop and I really like how it turned out~

Hat - Victorian Maiden
Top - Vivienne Westwood
Skirt - PUTUMAYO
Tights - Ebay
Shoes - Miho Matsuda
Bag - Vintage
Necklace - Vintage
Ring - Jane Marple


Then right at the end of  April I decided to organise a fairly chill lolita meet. It was going to be a picnic but the weather didn't work out so instead we went to a local indoor market for food and did some shopping before going to a cafe. It was a fun relaxed vibe and quite a few people ended up coming! I just hope the weather is nice enough for picnics soon. 

I'd recently bought myself a La Luice bunny bag and wanted to use it, so that was my starting point for building my coord. I wanted to go very frilly since the bag is; I had in mind my Cornet blouse and jsk that had the same lace and went from there.

Bonnet - Lab de Merveilles
Necklace - Jane Marple
Blouse - Cornet
OP - Cornet
Bag - La Luice
Socks - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoe - Demonia (customised)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely coords! The one with the La Luice Bunny bag is my favorite, but the one that you made look like a FRUiTS magazine scan is also amazing! Your Ero coord is also so well put together~

    ReplyDelete