Friday 27 September 2024

I Went to London for a Kawaii J-Fashion Rave



Back in August I took a megabus to London (bad move, I forgot how awful the megabus is lol) with my friend to go to the kawaii/J-fashion rave Nitecawr. My amazing drag friend Rizzla let me stay at their's,  so we got ready and went to Nitecawr together, and met our other friends there. I decided to go all out with a cyber decora club kid look with blue skin. I wish I'd done my makeup fully blue rather than blue and white, and I' not happy with the lipstick, but overall it was still a fun look and I won best dressed along with 2 other people!
I took my digicam and snapped some photos of people while there; they turned out so cool, so take a look at them below!

Me, @Rizzla_la_fizz
















No comments:

Post a Comment