Saturday 26 December 2020

White Gothic & Bordeaux Velvet │ Coords

barinhas47


In November I was invited to join in with the Old School Lolita youtube tag (which you can watch here), which meant picking out something nice to wear. My fringe desperately needed a trim so I decided to wear my ringlet wig, and then thought about what to wear with it. I ended up going for a shiro coord, which I've done before, so I decided to change things up by adding some black accents, mainly inspired by the socks I wanted to wear.
 
Headdress - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Wig - Maple
Necklace - second hand
Blouse - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Skirt - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Bag - Vintage
Socks - Metamophose Temps de Fille
Shoes - Bodyline


I've gotten quite bored of the same old backdrop of my bedroom in every single coord photo, so to change things up I did a bit of editing.

barinhas47


Then, earlier in December I realised it had been a while since I wore lolita and decided to put together a seasonal coord with a crown theme. This dress is an interesting one, in some light it looks super dark, while other times it looks very red, which is pretty cool. I decided not to straighten my fringe because it actually looked kind of nice as it was, and tbh I just couldn't really be bothered haha. 
Originally I was going to go for a little walk, but it was raining so I ended up just staying in and changing into comfy clothes. Honestly lockdown is getting a little depressing (= A =;;) 



Earmuffs - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Blouse - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Necklace - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Jumperskirt - Innocent World
Socks - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Bag - Jane Marple
Shoes - Bodyline


I also received a christmas card from Katherine of R.R.Memorandum, which was so lovely~!!!




barinhas47

I didn't wear lolita for Christmas as I just had a casual one, but I was lucky enough to get some 2nd hand brand and GLBs as gifts from my parents! So I'll be updating my wardrobe page. 
I'm hoping to do a video for the upcoming wardrobe season, but I'm a little worried because it gets dark at like 3pm, and even in broad daylight it's so dim indoors. I kind of wish wardrobe season was in summer, it would make things so much easier! But I'll do my best and finders crossed it works out~

barinhas47

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on wishing wardrobe season was in summer! Almost makes me want to move to Australia.

    ReplyDelete