Saturday 8 October 2022

2 Rainy Autumn Coords

 

In early September I had a jam packed day out with my friends. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to wear my new Meta bonnet and black rocking horse shoes. I'm so in love with this bonnet tbh, it's huge! It's funny, for years I wanted a bonnet but never had one and now I own 3.


Bonnet - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Wig - Maple
Necklace - Jane Marple
Blouse - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Skirt - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Socks - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes - An-tai-na
Bag - Vintage
Parasol - Baby the Stars Shine Bright



I met up with Holly and we got the metro together to a local market that happens every weekend. As it turned out we matched quite well and we were even wearing the same skirt! While on the metro we took some photos of eachother because it's always nice to get pics other than the basic coord photos.



Once we got there we met up with Helena and had a peruse around the market for a few hours. There's generally a lot of stalls selling vintage clothes, knick knacks, homemade crafts and so on. I was hoping to find a box to store my growing zine collection in; while I didn't find that I did get a few Edwardian postcards and an art nouveau picture frame. 




There was also a large selection of food stalls at the market including one that sold crepes. They had a bunch of different fillings on offer and even vegan ones! Each of us ended up getting a crepe as lunch, I chose "biscoff crunch" with strawberries and it was absolutely delicious. If I go again I'd like to try one of the savoury options.



Once we were finished looking around the market we still had some time to kill before our dinner in the evening, so we headed into town. We went to a nice cafe to drink some tea and just sit and relax for a while. As I went up to order my tea I noticed Detox the drag queen was right next to me! She was incredibly sweet when I asked for a photo, and complimented my outfit.




After that we got our coord photos before meeting up with the rest of our friends. We headed to the restaurant which was a cute little dumpling place. I got pumpkin and sweetcorn dumplings and a veggie steamed bun which was waaay bigger than I had expected, as well as their homemade chilli oil. It was very delicious but perhaps not the most visually interesting as a photo since all the colour is on the inside haha.


barinhas47


Then, at the start of October, Jordan had organised a meet that would be at a vintage toy fair. Unfortunately due to the train strikes, we were unable to get there, so instead we met up in town. It's a shame we didn't get to go to the toy fair but apparently it returns every few months so hopefully we'll be able to go eventually, and I'm fully in support of the strikes so it wasn't a terrible sacrifice or anything. Instead we got some delicious lunch in town and did some shopping there, and of course got our coord photos. I wasn't able to take any selfies or phone candids this time as I was having phone troubles at the time (; A ; ), luckily that's all sorted now though.



Headdress - Bodyline
Wig - Maple
Blouse - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Necklace - Closet Child
JSK - Innocent World
Socks - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes - Antaina
Backpack - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Handbag - Vintage



For this coord I wanted to try one of my new Maple wigs, I recently bought myself a black ringlet wig and a blonde curly one so I'm not wearing the same blonde ringlet one with every coord while my hair isn't so lolita-friendly. I also decided that bow it was autumn it would be a great time to get out the velvet. It's been quite a while since I wore this Innocent World jumperskirt, I really love it so it was about time to wear it again, though it is incredibly hard to photograph it well. For some reason in all the time I've had this jsk I've never coorded it with a black blouse, so I thought I'd give it a go this time. While I am wearing the same blouse, socks and shoes as my previous coord, hopefully it looks different enough from the last~


barinhas47

Please do feel free to comment if you like~

4 comments:

  1. Both coords are lovely! These velvet lolita pieces never cease to amaze me on how pretty they are. The UTK+RHS combo looks so perfect for oldschool coords!

    Hope you can arrange a mini meetup for the toy fair the next time soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~! Yeah, something I love about the colder months is getting out the velvet pieces!

      Delete
  2. your blogs is soooo cool! ,did you have other social media that I can follow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm cynicalneoprincess or cynicalneoprincessism on most social media~

      Delete