Sunday 13 May 2018

Coord: Creepy Toys & Imitating Brand Ads


Cutsew: Metamorphose Temps De Fille
Skirt: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Socks: Metamorphose Temps De Fille
Shoes: Antaina
Bag: Vintage
Bloomers: Metamorphose Temps De Fille (borrowed from a friend)
Hair accessory: Bodyline




Recently it was my birthday, so my friend Alice and I had a joint birthday meet up on Saturday as it's her birthday next week, with a veeeery vague theme of 'creepy toys & dolls'. I had a completely different coord planned but changed my mind last minute when I received the most beautiful gobelin skirt, crown print socks, and platform heels as birthday gifts.


It was a super casual meet with a small turnout of just 5 of us, but it was actually really nice to have such a chill meet. We got some food and chatted, and then 3 of us headed to the park to take some photos. The only downside is being harassed by chavs several times, which was way more than usual.



The photos turned out pretty nice, and I was inspired once again to try editing them to look like a KERA brand ad. I'm actually really enjoying experimenting with this type of editing, although I always struggle with what to actually write, considering I'm not selling or advertising anything. Also, fun fact: It was a nightmare getting those photos on the stairs, as there were some chavs playing football above them and they kept coming into frame = A =;;

We noticed we sort of represented 3 eras of lolita~




2 comments:

  1. Those photos look absolutely stunning! I also love the contrast between your dark oldschool outfits and your friends' more cheerful sweet ones, to me it's always cool when you get a jarring contrast like this, makes for some fun aesthetic. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,the juxtaposition between our coords was definitely interesting! Thank you~

      Delete