Saturday 21 April 2018

Coord: Comfy Gobelin For a Picnic


Dress: MAM Maxicimam Gobelin OP (2001)
Socks: Innocent World
Bag: Metamorphose Temps De Fille
Headdress: Baby, the stars Shine Bright
Parasol: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes: Antaina
Accessories: vintage & offbrand




The weather where I live just did a complete 180 and it's suddenly been sunny and warm. My friends and I decided to have a casual picnic, since they were back in town for the day (they just moved to another city so our squad can't just meet up whenever anymore). We had a lovely time just sitting and chatting, before having a little wander around town. 
It felt like it had been too long since I had the energy to dress up cute so I took the opportunity and wore my Maxicimam OP. It's so comfy, and I really like how the black accessories compliment the gobelin. Most of the times I've worn this one piece I've kept the detachable sleeves on, and worn it with my larger petticoat, but I'm currently really feeling the low poof vibe so opted for my less voluminous petti, and also thought it was time to wear the dress without the sleeves. I should do it more often, because it looks pretty cute.







1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your hairstyle with the rectangle headdress, it looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete