Sunday 8 April 2018

A Little Introduction

I thought it would be best to write a little introductory post before anything else, so here we are. Hello there. I'm Ophelia, and I love pretty much everything about Old School Lolita. And so that's what this blog will be about for the most part. I hope to write about my own views on Old School as an oldschooler in 2018, focus on certain aspects of the style/era, as well as post my own coords and perhaps even blog about the occasional non-oldschool thing.



I have a little list of blogs I plan to write and I'm quite excited! I'm also a little bit nervous because I'm not super confident in my writing skills, but perhaps by keeping this blog, I'll improve

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on making the blog! I'm looking forward to your posts! (this sounds so generic but I'm not good with words haha)

    ReplyDelete