Friday 21 December 2018

3 Coords: Black & White December





Earlier in the month I attended my comm's Christmas meet which was nice and chilled out and very fun. I'd been recovering from another terrible cold (they always hit me pretty hard I have a terrible immune system), so I went with a nice cozy coord and added a flu mask which doubles as looking really cool. Since we were going to spend a lot of time outside I wanted to make sure the coord would look cute with my coat, I think it actually looks better with than without, haha.


Coat - MAM Maxicimam
Cutsew - BTSSB (borrowed from a friend)
Skirt - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Earmuffs - Baby, the Stars shine Bright
Parasol - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes - Bodyline (borrowed from a friend)
Socks - Can't remember (either bodyline or secret shop I think)


The cutsew was borrowed from my friend Lucy, I'm keeping at mine for her and she's letting me use it while it's here. It's so cute, I really love the fleecy bunny ears!


I finally got to wear my BTSSB earmuffs. I also tried something different with my hair or fun by straitening it. It looked pretty nice before leaving the house, but I guess my hair just wants to be frizzy because it got pretty messed up by the wind.



Then I had a meeting and I decided to put an effort in and picked one of the coords I've had drawn for a while. Every time I wear this wig I remember why I hate it, it's supposed to be a hime cut but it doesn't even look it lmao.


Coat - MAM Maxicimam
Blouse - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Skirt - PUTUMAYO
Bag - Vintage
Socks - lolitabutiken
Shoes - Bodyline
Headdress - Bodyline



And today I went to fun a few errands and meet up with some friends. I've been feeling a bit more down than usual and needed to just put something cute on and meet up with a friend. This coord isn't anything fancy but it is simple, cute, and wintery~


OP - Angelic Pretty
Capelet - Angelic Pretty
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille (borrowed)
Earmuffs - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Tights - Offbrand
Shoes - Antaina


I also just sold my A+Lidel JSK, because it looked frumpy on me and not the good kind of frumpy. I'll miss it, because I'm doubtful I'll get another A+Lidel piece in my wardrobe anytime soon and I like owning a variety of brands, particularly less common ones. But it's going to someone who I'm sure will put it to good use~

You can see a little goodbye video here haha:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrocNCnnUMI/

No comments:

Post a Comment