Sunday 25 November 2018

Coords: A+Lidel and Putumyo Hoodie




I've been ill for the past few weeks so haven't been able to wear but I finally felt well enough to go out and do stuff so I did! It's been over a year since I wore this JSK because it's kind of frumpy but I actually put together a coord I like with it this time round. And yeah, I'm having fun taking photos in somewhat juxtaposed places in that oldschool spirit haha.


Jsk - A+Lidel
Blouse - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Headdress - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Socks - Bodyline
Shoes - Vintage
Coat - MAM Maxicimam


I've also been having a lot of fun with these filters on snow atm!



Then my friend Lucy came to visit so a group of friends and I all hung out with her which was so fun!  For my coord photo I wanted to mess about with a coord rundown like the old FRUiTS magazines, but I just used google translate so I doubt it's too accurate lmao.



I just got this hoodie and I've been so excited to wear it, I drew up a bunch of coords with it and picked one to wear


Top - PUTUMAYO
Skirt - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Bag - Metamoprhose Temps de Fille (borrowed from a friend)
Socks - Offbrand
Shoes - Bodyline (borrowed from a friend)


I made a little video too because I really enjoy making these~!



We took photos together, everyone looked great ofc~!


Edit: Here's some candid photos Lucy took of us:








No comments:

Post a Comment