Sunday 28 October 2018

2 Coords: Striped Socks, Sweet Tartan




I had gone nearly an entire month without wearing lolita when along came a good opportunity to wear some cute frills again. I had an open mic as I'm currently practicing singing live (it's pretty different to singing alone in a bedroom or in a studio and so I need to get used to it). I didn't want to wear anything too fancy so I chose this cute simple look I've had drawn for a while. I also wanted to wear Lucy's Meta bear bag again before I have to give him back..


Blouse - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Skirt - Metamorphose Temps De Fille
Bag - Metamorphose Temps De Fille (borrowed)
Socks - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Antaina
Headdress - Bodyline


Then I had some errands to tun in town so I thought, why not wear something cute. I wanted to wear something different from my last coord so I put together a sweet coord with a 2004-2006 sort of vibe. There was also a vague music note theme, as the socks have a music note print and the lace on the cutsew has music note lace. I almost sold this cutsew because last time I wore it (with a skirt) it did not look good on me, but it's actually really cute so I might keep it for a while.


JSK - Angelic Pretty
Cutsew - Angelic Pretty
Headdress - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Bag - Metamorphose Temps De Fille
Parasol - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Socks - Bodyline
Shoes - Antaina
Hair Pieces - FancyNancyHairUpdos on Etsy



I also added this Hello Kitty necklace as an accessory, I've had it since I was a kid, around the same time this coord is based (mid 2000s). I don't wear it often because I keep it in its original box so sometimes I forget about it, but I'm glad I thought to war it with this coord because I feel like it adds a special little extra something to it!



No comments:

Post a Comment