Thursday 4 October 2018

Coord: Black Socks


This is a coord I wore the other day to hang out with my friend Joshua and catch up. We had some tea at a cafe and then headed to a arts & crafts/vintage market. Then afterwards I got some coord photos. On the way to the market I noticed this graffiti'd phone box, and since I wanted to get photos in a juxtaposed environment in this coord, it worked out perfectly.



I'd been wanting to wear this coord for a while, as I'd had it drawn out for such a long time (yes, I draw my coord plans haha), and that semed like a good opportunity as I wanted to wear something frumpy and comfortable. I was a bit inspired by oldschool sweet coords that use black pieces, and the strange unbalance of some old school coords.

Blouse - Baby, the Stars shine Bright
Skirt - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Socks - Innocent World
Shoes - Antaina
Headdress - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Bag - Vintage
Drawers - Little Dipper



Above are some candids Josh took of me walking to the next area. I enjoyed messing with filters to give it the weird vibe some old school photos have.

You know I had to do it to em
I'd walked past this fence a few days earlier and thought it would look really cool to pose in front of in old school lolita. The photo below happened when Josh tried to use one of the non-auto settings without yet messing around with the settings of it and it turned out really cool and strange.



Do you enjoy when I post my coords here? Would you like me to post them only when I hav a lot of photos like this, or would you prefer I also post very coord so they're all in one place even if I only have 1 photo? Or perhaps for coords with only 1 or 2 photos I could group them with multiple coords to a post? I'd like to hear your opinion~


1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of all of those kinds of outfit posts, so don't put yourself under any pressure to do one or the other. Mix and match, if that's easier? Also, absolutely loving the oldschool style shots, they're super, super cool!

    ReplyDelete