Thursday 17 January 2019

† Wardrobe Post 2019 †


This year for my wardrobe post I wanted to do more than just photograph my wardrobe the way I've done most years. For months I've wanted to present my wardrobe as if it was the GLB catalogue pages. I really did try my best, so I hope you enjoy it...













My previous wardrobe posts, for those who are interested in seeing how it's evolved:

I should point out that because of the format I wanted this year, I didn't include any of my non oldschool (style) pieces in this post~

I know I don't have the largest wardrobe, but I really love the pieces I do own very much. I hope you enjoyed my wardrobe post this year, please do let me know if you did~!

10 comments:

  1. Your wardrobe is awesome!
    I love the way you did it, I really felt like I was reading a g&l bible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you edited your post! It looks straight out of a GLB!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad my inspiration came across!

      Delete
  3. Best wardrobe post by far, if not ever! I would be fooled that this is actually straight out of an old-school GLB!

    If it's okay with you, I would love to feature my handmade pieces like this, given I would credit you for the inspiration!

    Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And go ahead, as long as you credit me I'd really appreciate it~~

      Delete
  4. Wow. It must have been tedious, but the result is totally worth it. And inspiring, like, things literally just clicked together. It's funny to see that particular Meta piece listed, older than all my usual oldie reference, (read: Moitié). It's like I had this unconscious calendar starting in 1999 — I perfectly knew that the roots were older, but had yet to see anyone showing up with an older piece. Anyway, I love seeing these little 2001, 2003 scattered throughout the pages. My kind of wardrobe, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ It was fairly tedious and took a very long time, but it was worth it! I do the same thing with starting at 1999 unconsciously, but I think it's partly because it's very hard to identify older pieces

      Delete
  5. Definitely the most creative wardrobe style I've ever seen. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete