Sunday 27 January 2019

Coords: January




My first coord of January was for a family meal, so I wanted it to be simple and cute. I also really wanted to include one of the things I received for christmas, and the AP hair bow bobbles were perfect for that cute, less OTT look. After the meal we went ice skating, so that was pretty lifestyle, right? I mean, apart from the clunky blue ice skates that the skating rink provides lol.


JSK - Emily Temple Cute
Blouse - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Socks - Secret Shop
Hair accessories - Angelic Pretty
Socks - Bodyline



A few days later was a meet up for Alex's birthday, which she made Supernatural themed. I didn't want to wear a super obviously themed coord, but I thought it might be fun to have a few nods towards the show with my coord. So I chose to wear my 2001 Velveteen Little Princess OP by BTSSB with black socks and shoes for a Victorian ghost girl look, and wore Lucy's Meta teddy bag to be the suicidal teddy bear from the episode Wishful Thinking. I also wore a pentagram necklace but it's not too visible in these photos.


We got our coord photos indoors in a place which wasn't the most aestheticso I thought it would be fun to edit myself onto backgrounds again. Love those weird oldschool aesthetics sometimes.

OP - Baby, the Stars shine Bright
Socks - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes - Antaina
Headdress - Bodyline
Hair pieces - FancyNancyHairUpdos on Etsy



Then just recently, towards the end of January my comm had a karaoke meet at the same place we did last year, which has a Hello Kitty room! Because drinking would be involved, lolita wasn't required, but I felt like wearing a coord. I thought that it would be cute to wear a gothic coord in a kawaii pink hello kitty themed room, it sort of reminds me of Sable/CryptKasper.


Top - PUTUMAYO
Skirt - Bodyline
Headdress - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
OTKs - Lolitabutiken
Shoes - Antaina
Accessories - Handmade, NiaRoschi



I also tried doing my hair following this tutorial as best I could without being able to read it and with curly hair.


As you can see, I changed my accessories before leaving the house, I thought the thicker choker and cross necklace balanced better~


2 comments:

  1. Those are all very cute looks. I think the karaoke one might be my favourite? It just has this cool kid vibe, especially against the Hello Kitty wall, which gives me a great deal of nostalgia for the late 2000's when that was the epitome of who I wanted to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The karaoke coord is my favourite as well haha~

      Delete