Friday 8 February 2019

Coords: February Snow & Floral Fun


The blog post below contains way more than just basic coord shots and outfit rundowns, it also has a cute lil photo shoot and lots of candids and some edgy shit™.




This was one last coord at the end of January, when I went to too The Favourite with my mum. It was a brilliant film by the way! I thought it would be a good chance to wear this crown themed coord I'd really wanted to wear for a while with my new crown bag. Honestly crowns and ugly florals are my favourite things to wear in oldschool! One thing I didn't think about with this bag is it makes the skirt a weird shape, hopefully it will be better with less oversized dresses though~


OP - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Capelet - Angelic Pretty
Bag - Jane Marple
Socks - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes - Antaina
Necklace - Closet Child
Hair clip - Bodyline
Hair pieces - FancyNancyHairUpdos



Then right at the beginning of February it snowed, and I really wanted to get some cute photos in the snow, so I threw together a coord I thought would look nice in the snow.


Blouse - Angelic Pretty
Skirt - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Socks - not sure of the brand
Shoes - Antaina
Headdress - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Scarf - MA Maxicimam





Then yesterday I put together this coord for running errands and getting lunch. On my way to town I decided to get some coord photos in this cemetery rather than in town. I love this cemetery a lot, it's so beautiful.



Blouse - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Cardigan - Offbrand
Skirt - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Headdress - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Socks - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes - Antaina
Teddy Bag- Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Handbag - Vintage
Necklace - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright

 


I got a bunch of really cute candids of me looking for a nice spot to take the coord pictures in the cemetery too~




A while ago in the oldschool discord there was a challenge to take pictures of yourself in the security camera screens. I missed it at the time but saw my opportunity today. I also got some in one of those security mirrors too which according to the discord gave Peep TV Show vibes. I still need to watch that film, I keep putting it off like a dumbass.




For this last picture I felt like adding some filters, inspired by those GLB and Kera ads with interesting/weird filters.


Bonus pic of Theodore Severus Needles-Zamolodchikova (still on loan from Lucy because she's an actual angel) sat at the table because it's adorable.


I think I like making coord posts in groups of three, it seems enough that it's worth looking at the post, but not too many that the coords get lost. Plus when one coord has a lot of photos, it doesn't become overwhelming~

4 comments:

  1. I am totally here for security camera sceen and mirrors shots, that is street fashion spirit at its best. And are you sure your loaned bear has enough names? Seems like a few more are needed to really balance it out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, it took me a while to remember all of Lucy's bear's names because there are so many lol.
      I definitely want to get more security camera pics in the future because they're cool!

      Delete
  2. Your coords are always so perfect!! Do you have an invite link to the old school discoed? I would love to join <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Here's an invite but it will expire in a day~ https://discord.gg/QgUmE8

      Delete