Monday 11 February 2019

Coord: Momoko Valentines





Today was my comm's Valentines mini meet. Since the theme was to wear vaguely valentines themed coord I of course chose to wear my tartan heart JSK, and I thought it would be fun to base it on Momoko's pachinko coord. 


I even tried to style my wig like Momoko's hairstyle by putting part of it into little pigtails like hers, which I thought would be refreshing a change from my usual hairstyles. But tbh I wasn't entirely happy with it because it felt too modern, it looks too much like a twintail wig circa 2010. Which I love but maybe not for oldschool.




JSK - Angelic Pretty
Blouse - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Hair bows - Angelic Pretty
Bloomers - Fanplusfriend
Socks - Innocent World
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes - Demonia
Parasol - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright



Since my coord was all but a Momoko cosplay at this point, I also thought it would be fun and amusing to try to edit myself alongside Ichiko.



The meet was so fun and very chill, we headed to a cafe for tea and a bite to eat, and we made little valentines crafts. Afterwards we went shopping and got coord photos, and we also took some silly photos because that's always fun~!





Bonus pic: I tried taking a mirror shot before leaving the house but it was too sunny and it ended up looking pretty cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment