Saturday 2 March 2019

Coords: I Need More Gobelin

Because I wear the few pieces I have so much.


Click read more to see a whole bunch of cute photos...



OP - MAM Maxicimam
Blouse - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Socks - Unknown brand
Shoes - Antaina
Tie - MAM Maxicimam
Headdress - Bodyline
Bag - Vintage
Parasol - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright



The other day was lovely, sunny, and warm. I can't help but feel worried for the planet because it should not be that temperature in February, it's just unnatural and kind of terrifying. However it was a lovely day and so I decided to put on a coord to take a photo for Kei's coord challenge in the oldschool facebook group, and just take some cute aesthetic pictures.





It was nice to go for a walk and take photos in nature while surrounded by graffiti as well. I think it fits the oldschool lolita aesthetic so well!

For this coord in particular I thought I'd wear the tie that goes with my MAM blouse, with my Baby blouse. It's not something I've done before because part of me wants to keep sets together but I love it in this coord.




I also filmed a little video:




2 comments:

  1. So... You are my lolita idol.

    I always knew I loved Lolita, but I was kind of wandering between styles. I knew I loved the dresses Momoko wore in KG, but I also didn't like AP's new releases like a lot of others did. I told myself that since I was so unsure about it, it was best if I didn't buy it at all. After all, what if I spent a lot of money then realized it wasn't for me?

    Or what if I bought the pieces but couldn't bring myself to wear them outside?

    I kind of gave up. Then a few months ago, odds are I found out about old school Lolita, and when I saw it i thought "this is it!". Then I found out about you.

    You are so beautiful, in so many ways. I always look at your coords to get inspiration for mine. It would be a dream to coord as well as you some day.

    Yesterday I took the big plunge and ordered my first (old school) Lolita dress, as well as matching headdresses and others (blouse, petticoat, etc...) I'm so happy and can't wait for it to arrive. I want to give it a shot! And do what I like.
    So thank you so much! I can't wait for your next posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much you're far too kind!
      Good luck on your lolita journey, I hope my blog will be somewhat helpful to you <3

      Delete