Saturday 30 March 2019

2 Coords: EGL and Casual Strawberries



Earlier in March my comm had a Pokemon themed meet up. Most people based their coords on a pokemon but I didn't feel like doing that. I did bring a few of my old 90s pokemon toys along just to seem like I tried to fit the theme though haha (which for whatever reason I didn't bother to photograph).

Because the weather wasn't too great, we got our coord photos inside the shopping mall. I thought this would be a fun opportunity to do some tacky editing, inspired by 90s/00s goths, a few oldschool girls from back in the day, and some brand ads. I'm still not great at this sort of editing, but I enjoy experimenting.



Skirt - Heart E
Blouse - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Apron - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Tights - Offbrand
Shoes - Antaina
Bag - Vintage
Teddy bag - Metamorphose (borrowed from a friend)
Headdress - Bodyline




I made sure we got candids, and tried to bring back the shoe circle. We also took several group photos, including a dumb jokey one.


Y M C A
I also took some photos in a mirror in case my other coord shots didn't turn out well. Plus I got cool silhouette shot just because.







Towards the end of the month the weather was lovely. I met up with Josh and we had tea and we took lots of photos of each other. Whenever it's sunny it makes me want to wear my strawberry Meta JSK. I actually had a different blouse planned but it ended up looking weird so I went for the red cutsew cardigan again, with a casual vibe. My legs looked so fat in all my photos so I edited the shit out of them lol.

I even stopped on the way to get coord photos and picked a few daisies to put in my hair~


Jsk - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Cutsew - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Socks - Offbrand with bodyline wristcuffs as sock toppers
Shoes - Demonia
Bag - Offbrand
Parasol - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright


The Hello Kitty badge I wore is one my best friend gave me when I was around 9 or 10, and I thought it would add a cute little FRUiTS style.




Aaaaand this dumb photo happened lmao:


No comments:

Post a Comment