Tuesday 30 April 2019

Coords: Easter Picnics!


Sorry I posted this so late, I was expecting to wear more coords but here it is now~!


During Easter weekend the weather was suddenly super hot and sunny. Alice had made an impromptu meet scheduled for the Sunday, but was ill so moved it to Monday. We thought it'd be a shame to waste a day of good weather so Helena, Amelia and I decided to still meet up and have a little picnic. They brought snacks and homemade ice tea, and I brought a blanket and my FRUiTS magazines.



A nice lady also came up to us and gave us a flower crown she had made which was such a lovely thing to do! As Amelia fixed the flower crown on Helena's head before they took coord pics, they both looked adorable so I had to take photos of them!




Top - PUTUMAYO
Skirt - PUTUMAYO
Headdress - Chattering
Socks - offbrand
Shoes - Demonia
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille




We also got a cute but overexposed selfie together with my instax~



On Easter Monday, Alice, Alex and I met up. It wasn't really an 'official' meet up and more just some friends hanging out. We got some Bubble tea, looked around a new vintage shop, and then went to join the last half hour of the Extinction Rebellion thing that was going on. 



JSK - Emily Temple cute
Blouse & Tie - MAM Maxicimam
Headdress - Bodyline
Socks - Innocent World
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes - Bodyline
Parasol - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright



Photo taken by Alice
Photo courtesy of Alice

I also brought along some of my other vintage J-fashion magazines for us to look through. I've been really interested in trying new 90s hairstyles lately, especially using hair extensions or yarn, and the Kerouac (Kera) issue I was looking at had a spread dedicated to the best hair, which was very inspiring.

I got Peach tea with strawberry pobbles~





No comments:

Post a Comment