Sunday 19 July 2020

July - August 2016 ∣ Throwback

4 coords from July 2016~!


In early July 2016 we had our summer ILD meet, I don't remember much of what we did but my guess is we had a picnic. I do really like this coord I wore though ~!


Headdress - Bodyline
Blouse - MAM Maxicimam
Skirt - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Socks - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Bodyline



We got some group photos at some point and I suggested those of us wearing oldschool got one together, since that's always pretty cute.



candid taken by Josh~

988836qgiyrsbvlm


A little later in July I went with my dad to visit family. I think I've mentioned before that they live somewhere with really lovely cute old buildings and we often go to look at national trust houses. So naturally, it's the perfect backdrop to wear lolita. On this day I went for a walk around the churchyard and got some photos, before we went to an antiques/curiosity shop.



Headdress - Metamorphose
Blouse - Metamorphose
Skirt - Metamorphose
Bag - Metamorphose
Bloomers - Little Dipper
Socks - gifted from a friend
Shoes - Bodyline

 


Some pics of the cool stuff at the vintage shop. I bought the bunny and called him Lil Bun because I'm very creative with names ;)



And some more nice shots of the church cemetery:





988836qgiyrsbvlm


The is was my coord for the next day. I made sure to pack as much stuff that would work in two different coords while still making them look as different as possible. That day we went to see my cousin do a violin recital or sth at a church, and I think that might be why I ended up changing my shoes (or the sole broke, I don't remember).


Headdress - Metamorphose
Blouse - MAM Maxiximam
Skirt - Metamorphose
Socks - Bodyline
Boots - Bodyline
Shoes - Vintage








988836qgiyrsbvlm


Once back home we had our pride meet, and once again we assigned everyone a colour and once again I had white. I had several new items since the last time I wore shiro for Pride, so I was able to wear a different enough coord. I also really wanted to try black shoes in  shiro coord~


Headdress - Bodyline
Blouse - MAM Maxicimam
Skirt - Metamorphose
Bloomers - Little Dipper
Socks - Metamorphose
Bag - Metamorphose
Shoes - Bodyline





And here's 2016's pride coord rainbow, and our dumb pose picture too~


988836qgiyrsbvlm


Then in August 2016 we had a casual meet where we just drank tea and chatted, and I finally got to wear my new 1999 Meta Strawberry JSK. I think I tried to do too much with this coord, and I also think this dress suits a more casual "proto-lolita" look than a traditional oldschool coord.

Headdress - Bodyline
Blouse - MAM Maxicimam
JSK - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Wristcuffs - Bodyline
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Bloomers - Little Dipper
Socks - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes - Bodyline


why do my hands look so huge here lol

988836qgiyrsbvlm

No comments:

Post a Comment