Friday 19 February 2021

Its Been a While Since I Posted My Coords

 


So it's been a little while since I posted my coords here, mainly because I haven't worn lolita all that much recently. But I'm here once again, to share my coords from the end of December through to February~!


So this first coord is actually from before the New year. It was a comfy kinda-lolita-but-not-really sort of coord I wore to go over to my mums after christmas as we were supposed to go for a walk and I needed to wear something kind of practical, and I also wanted to wear a couple of my presents (the top and coat). We didn't end up going for a walk in the end though haha. 


Personally this look was giving me big 2004-2006 casual punk lolita vibes and I'm into it.

Hat - Peace Now
Top - PUTUMAYO
Coat - MILK
Belt 2nd hand
Skirt - MILK
Shoes - Demonia



Then in January it was time to start work on my wardrobe video. I had planned that for each section of my wardrobe I would wear a different coord (partly because I would have to film over multiple days due to the limited daylight); so I'd wear an OP coord to show my tops, a JSK coord to show my skirts, and a top and skirt coord to show my blouses.
For the first day filming I put together a coord with my AP floral OP that was very similar to my last one with the same dress. In the end I actually filmed both my blouses and skirts as I had enough time to do so. (I still need to edit part 2 which has the blouses lol)

Headdress - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Wig - Maple
Necklace - Closet Child
Dress - Angelic Pretty
Socks - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes - Antaina



For the next part of my wardrobe video I put together a blouse and skirt coord using a few of my new pieces. I absolutely adore the skirt and socks, they're so cute! The socks remind me of the kind of stuff I wore as a kid, that sort of stripe pattern was popular then. And I'm glad to have more pink and red in my wardrobe as I really love that colour combination~

Headdress - Bodyline
Hair pieces - FancyNancuHairUpdos on Etsy
Blouse - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Necklace - Emily Temple Cute
Skirt - MILK
Underskirt/petticoat - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Socks - Jane Marple
Shoes - Aliexpress


You can watch part 1 of my wardrobe video here if you want~

Now skip to February, when we got a spell of perfect snow. Although it had been ages since I'd worn lolita I really wanted to take the opportunity to get a photo in the snow. Unfortunately I was really busy that day so I couldn't go too far, and also didn't have time to straighten my fringe ; A ; So I just ended up going with the ol' edgy oldschooler vibe haha. I do wish I'd had some time to get good photos outside in the snow looking a bit neater but oh well~


Headdress - Chattering
Scarf- MAM Maxicimam
Coat - MILK
Skirt - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Bloomers - Fanplusfriend
Socks - Metanorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes - Demonia
Muff - Offbrand


Once the snow was gone, I put together a coord with my new Emily Temple Cute dress to go on a walk with my mum. But I realised it didn't look right with any of my petticoats. It's a shape of dress I haven't owned before. But it actually looks pretty cute with no petti so I wore it anyway! Hopefully in the future I could find a petti that fits the dress.
Oh and while on my walk I got shat on by a bird IN BURANDO = A =;;
Thankfully it was easy to wash off, but I don't recommend the experience lol


Headdress - Bodyline
Blouse - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Necklace - Emily Temple Cute
Jumperskirt - Emily Temple Cute
Bloomers - Little Dipper
Socks - Secret Shop
Shoes - Demonia
Bag - vintage
Coat - MAM Maxicimam


Also, I'm sure you can tell but I did cut my hair and it does look a little bit shit lmao. Honestly I'm thinking of getting a mullet but I'm scared I'll just look like a poodle. I'm just so sick of all the effort it takes to look after my hair and I want something a little ~edgier~, I think it would work well with 90s J-fash too. Idk though, I need to find a wig I like just in case I end up hating how it looks..



As always, please do comment! :3

10 comments:

  1. Oh no, bird shit on burando! One of my biggest fears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes cut your hair! Just do it!!
    A mullet will be an iconic look ✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I think I'm gonna! I'll probably wait until the hairdressers are open again though because I didn't do a great job cutting my hair last time lol.

      Delete
    2. Yay!
      ... I too do not have a clean track record for attempting haircuts myself 😬

      Delete
  3. The Milk skirt coord is my favourite, the colours and patterns are just great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!<3 I love the skirt and socks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the coords, especially the snow one. I want to get platforms like these antaina, but i'm too clumsy and i'm scared of what would happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also, i'm patiently waiting for the part 2 of your wardrobe video.

      Delete
  6. What is the name of the demoniac shoes you were wearing. Also your coords were soo beautiful and did you find a petticoat for the last dress yet.

    ReplyDelete