Friday 30 April 2021

Finally seeing friends! │ Coords

 


More photos under the cut

This first coord is from way back in the beginning of March. I wanted to put something together with some of my cute new pieces for the nice weather that day. I can't remember if I've said this on here already but red and pink is one of my favourite colour combinations at the minute!


Cardigan - MILK
Top - Jane Marple
Skirt - Heart E
Socks - Bodyline
Shoes - Antaina
Bag - something I've had since I was a kid


I filmed a cute little video with my camcorder that day as I discovered it wasn't actually dead! I think it was just struggling from being used in cold weather too much.






By April we finally had our first proper comm meet up of the year, a picnic in the park. Only a few of us made it but it was lovely to catch up with friends! 
I had actually planned a fun cowboy themed coord inspired by the trend that seemed to be around Harajuku in the late 90s. Unfortunately when I tried it on nothing fit right and it looked frumpy in a bad way and I had to come up with something else to wear. So I put together this cute spring coord and I love it so much!

I may or may not have photoshopped a couple out of the background

Headdress - Bodyline
Tie - MILK
Blouse - Innocent World
Cardigan - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Skirt  -Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Bag - Primark
Socks - Jane Marple
Shoes - Bodyline
Bracelet - MILK



I got this tie recently and I love it! It's by MILK and seems to be from 1998 which is so cool!


Bernie took a bunch of candids of me (thank you Bernie)~

Hugging Bernie's Kumakumya



I also took a lil video on my camcorder which you can see below, and several videos for tiktok which you can see on my tiktok account Cynicalneoprincess


Here's the Tiktok vid: a compilation of the meet up, a video of my coord, and a PSA for people to stop calling rectangle headrdesses "maxipad headdresses"

No comments:

Post a Comment