Thursday 10 June 2021

May, June & ILD │ Coords

 



barinhas47


Sometime in May the comm had a chill little picnic meet, which is pretty much every meet atm. I had some new items so I decided to put them in a coord. I've been wearing a lot of sweet and proto coords recently, so I thought it would be nice to wear gothic, but with my new (to me) Vivienne Westwood bag. I feel like that's something you might see in a street snap, haha. I've been wanting this bag for a while, well I wanted the fuzzy one really but this is what was available, and its pretty similar so I'm happy!


Headdress - Metamorphose
Necklace - Jane Marple
Blouse - Peace Now
Apron - Metamorphose
Skirt - Metamorphose 
Bag - Vivienne Westwood
Socks - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Antaina
Coat - MILK


I also made a lil tiktok video of our meet that day~

A cute lil candid of me taking Alice's coord pics

Self checkouts now have inbuilt selfie machines uwu

barinhas47


The following week we had another meet, "cafe club" where we check out different cafes around the city. Unfortunately due to you-know-what, a lot of places are still shut but we still managed to find somewhere nice. 

Now that the weather is nice and sunny again I wanted to wear my new Putumayo blouse that has an angel wing shaped collar. I considered a few coords but in the end decided to pair it with my Moitie JSK as it's been a while since I last wore it. 


Headdress - Metamorphose
Blouse - PUTUMAYO
Necklaces - Jane Marple, vintage
Jumperskirt - Moi Meme Moitie
Bag - Metamorphose
Socks - Innocent World
Shoes - Demonia
Parasol - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Hair pieces - FancyNancyHairUpdos on Etsy



Here's some coord pics I took before leaving the house. As you can see I was wearing my Antaina shoes, which I think look a bit better with the coord, but as I was walking to the bus stop they snapped! ; A ;


I really hope I can get them fixed! I love these shoes :(


I also made 3 tiktok videos of that day if you want to watch them. I made a coord video, a video of the meet, and there's a cute clip of me getting Helena's coord shot~
Btw if anyone knows if its possible to embed tiktoks on blogger the same way you can with youtube videos, please let me know~

barinhas47



Then in July I met up with my mum for a picnic. I decided to wear the Jane Marple OP I got for my birthday, which is from 1997! When the OP arrived it smelled super musty, like it had been kept in a slightly damp attic for 20 years. I tried so much to get the smell out and it took a LOT. I got it dry cleaned, which did nothing; I then stuck it in the freezer for over a day, which got rid of some of the smell but it was still foisty. For my last attempt, I hung it up next to my open window and spritzed it with vodka (which apparently brings the smell out) periodically over a couple of days #, and it worked! 


Headdress - Bodyline
Jewellery - MILK
Brooch - Vintage
OP - Jane Marple
Bag - Primark
Socks - Bodyline
Shoes - Bodyline
Teddy bear - Jane Marple


One strange feature of this OP is that it is slightly asymmetrical, but not enough for it to be noticeable when wearing. Like it almost looks like someone jus messed up their sewing pattern lol. Regardless, I love it, its the perfect comfy summer OP~


I also made a coord video on tiktok.

barinhas47


Then it was ILD, so we had - you guessed it - a picnic! It was nice to see Amelia as it had been quite a while since I last saw her. After the picnic we headed to a vintage fair where I got a lovely 70s dress!



Headdress - Bodyline
Blouse - Innocent World
JSK - Metamorphose
Bag - Metamorphose
Socks -  Bodyine
Shoes - Demonia
Parasol - Baby the Stars Shine Bright



And again, I posted some tiktoks; a coord vid, and a video of the day~

 
 
barinhas47


A few days later Lucy came to visit, and wanted to meet up. We had a lovely time hanging out, although of all the days it had to be overcast the day we had plans lol. I put together a casual punky coord with my Peace Now tank top, because although it was overcast it was still very hot! 

I was inspired by Autumn's Putumayo choker and bracelet that have a chain/leash connecting them, as well as a couple of Kera/Fruits snaps that feature chain leash thingies. I don't have a proper one, but I do have one of those egirl chain necklaces that worked quite well as a makeshift version~


Hairbows - Angelic Pretty
Choker - RowansOriginals on Etsy
Top - Peace Now
Skirt - Putumayo
Bag - Metamorphose
Socks - Innocent World
Shoes - Demonia



It was so nice to see Lucy, I missed her so much!! <3




I have a tiktok of Lucy and I being silly and trying to pose for some cute pics, and when I post my coord video I'll link that here too~


barinhas47

As always, please feel free to leave a comment~!

2 comments: