Friday 15 October 2021

Some Coords I Haven't Posted Yet │ Coords

 


This first coord is actually one from a few months ago that fell through the cracks. I just wore it to meet up briefly with my friend. And as you can see, it was before I cut and dyed my hair~

Headdress - Bodyline
Hair pieces - FancyNancyHairUpdos
Necklace - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Blouse - PUTUMAYO
Jacket - PUTUMAYO
Skirt - PUTUMAYO
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Socks - Innocent World
Shoes - Bodyline
Parasol - Baby the Stars Shine Bright




The next coord I wore to hang out with my friend Jasmine a while back. I had just dyed my hair and wanted to put together a coord that would go with it. I had had a vague idea of pairing the vest and skirt together a while back, so decided to expand on that. Inspired by my new hair and fruits style, I coorded a little differently to how I usually would, pairing it with this bag I'd bought recently that I'm obsessed with.

Top - Jane Marple
Skirt - Jane Marple
Backpack - 2nd hand
Bag - Vivienne Westwood
Tights - vintage deadstock
Shoes - Bodyline
Accessories - Emily Temple Cute, offbrand





I wore this to travel to Norwich again, to stay with Kath for the RRM tea party. I wanted something that would be comfy to wear for my train journey, so chose something very casual and proto. I also realised after my last trip that bubble toed shoes are not great for lugging giant suitcases about, so went for DMs.

Blouse - Innocent World
Jsk - MILK
Coat - MILK
Shoes - Dr Martens


On that morning I actually woke up feeling a bit ill with a horrible cough - exactly what you want when taking an almost 5 hour train journey while covid is still about. I made sure to take a covid test because tbh although unlikely as I'm double vaxxed, there was no way I'd be taking that journey if I had it. The test was negative so I continued with my travels with my mask and a bottle of hand sanitiser. I really didn't want to let Kath down as I was meant to model the final piece in the fashion show at the RRM tea party and she put a lot of effort into getting me there (I should be posting the blog about that soon)


I actually had a nice surprise at one of my connecting train stops when I bumped into Lou! It made the last train journey much more enjoyable. Later that evening we met back up to get some dinner~



This coord was from the day after arriving in Norwich. I felt even worse than the day before. Kath had a bunch of friends come over to help with last minute prep for the RRM tea party, such as packing the goodie bags. Annoyingly for me I didn't pack any comfy casual clothes so ended up wearing one of the coords I had planned which tbh I really liked as I tried something different with the legwear.


Unfortunately since the weather was so rainy and horrible I only got these low quality photos indoors, so who knows maybe I'll recycle this coord too. In the evening we all went for a group dinner for Kath's birthday~


Blouse - Innocent World
Cardigan - MILK
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Legwear - Offbrand
Shoes - Demonia


It seems like I've been taking a lot of my coord pictures with Snow as of late, I guess because its just quicker and easier to snap some pics on my phone before going somewhere that having to set up my camera or bring it with me. I think it looks better for sweeter more fruits style coords tbh, but I do like the more ~authentic~ aesthetic my camera brings so idk. What do you prefer?


6 comments:

  1. Your Putumayo blouse with the angel wing collar is so cute! I have two angel wing collar blouse, but yours is a bit different from the ones I've seen. The shape is very dainty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy and grateful to have found your blog ♡
    I am reading some posts and you have helped me a lot!
    Greetings from Chile ♡☆♡☆♡

    ReplyDelete