Tuesday 28 December 2021

My last coords of 2021 ∣ Coords

 

It's been a while since I've posted my coords but I finally have some to post~
(4 Coords from October to December...)



Back in October for halloween my comm had a karaoke meet in the famed hello kitty room. Since it was a halloween meet I decided to once again to once again put together a guro coord. I know many people find this type of guro to be tacky or costumey but they can pry it from my cold dead hands! I love it, and when is more appropriate to wear it than at halloween? 

To make this different from my past white guro coord, I this time added more red to my coord. Since my hair is now dyed a bright colour which I don't think goes with every lolita coord, I bought a wig. Unfortunately the wig wasn't quite what I was hoping for and I don't think it looks very oldschool so I'm still trying to find something that works for me~


The meet was so much fun; we all ate lots of delicious food, got drunk on plum wine and sang to cheesy music in the most adorable room.

Headdress - Blabla Hospital
Necklace - Curiosity Cabinet Creations
Blouse - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Skirt - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Apron - Fanplusfriend, customised by me
Socks - Offbrand
Shoes - Bodyline


Then, in November I met up for a chill day with my friends where we got tea and cake, then went to feed the ducks and swans at the park. I had just bought this amazing MILK cutsew which had been on my wishlist after spotting it in FRUiTS and falling in love with it (theres a blue colourway too that I love just as much), I still can't believe it came up for sale! It arrived the day before so naturally I put together a coord with it and the shoes which were also new. My secret to bare legs in winter is I'm always waring flesh tone tights ;)



Hat - Peace Now
Coat - MILK
Cutsew - MILK
Skirt - PUTUMAYO
Bag - Vivienne Westwood
Socks - Vivienne Westwood
Shoes - Offbrand
Bracelet - MILK





It was quite a while until I was able to wear lolita again, until December when I met up with a friend, yet again for tea and cake. I have a small backlog of lovely new things that I've been wanting to wear so this was a great opportunity to coord the Lab De Merveilles bonnet I bought at Regal Rose. Sometimes its just nice to do a traditional black and white coord! 

This time I tried another wig that does look a lot like my old hair lol. Its actually my old brown bodyline ringlet wig; I never really wore it so decided to see what it would look like with the ringlets brushed out. I like this one a lot more than the other one but idk if maybe I need to add some layers because its very bottom heavy. What do you think?


Bonnet - Lab De Merveilles
Necklace - Emily Temple Cute
Cutsew - Angelic Pretty
JSK - Cornet
Bloomers - Fanplusfriend
Socks - Metamorphose
Shoes - Demonia
Bag - Metamorphose



Headdress - Bodyline
Necklace - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
OP - Cornet
Bag - Jane Marple
Socks - Jane Marple
Shoes - Antaina
Capelet - Angelic Pretty
Accessories - Offbrand

The day after Boxing Day I had plans to have dinner with family, so I thought it would be nice to wear a vaguely christmassy coord with my new Cornet OP. I had originally planned to wear it to my comm's christmas meet but unfortunately that had to be cancelled. I went for a bit of a crown theme with a pair of Jane Marple socks I've actually had for ages but hadn't found an opportunity to wear until just now.

You may notice in the two photos above that my petti is showing a bit. Annoyingly I didn't realise until it was too late. I edited out the bit that was peeking out below my OP but I'm not sure if I can do anything about the bit showing through the skirt. I did notice eventually and got a couple more photos before I had to leave for the restaurant, as you can see below~



It was really nice to see my family as I haven't seen them in ages because of covid!

As you can tell I haven't worn lolita a tonne in the recent months and I was wondering whether you'd prefer I make blog posts for individual coords rather than waiting until I have several to group them? My initial reason for grouping them is that I sometimes don't get many photos of a coord and it seems a bit silly to make a whole post for like 1 or 2 photos. But I wonder if that would be preferable to having to wait so long if I don't wear lolita much for a while. Of course if I wore lots of coords in a short period of time I would still group them.

Please let me know what you would prefer I do!

2 comments:

  1. I love your guro coord and the MILK cutsew looks amazing on you!

    Personally I like it better when your coords are all grouped in one post, as I find it easier to read than multiple small posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! <3 And your opinion on how I should post in the future is very helpful so thank you for that as well!

    ReplyDelete