Thursday 24 February 2022

Two New Coords to Start 2022 ∣ Coords

 


Headdress - Bodyline
Wig - Maple
Necklace - Jane Marple
Blouse - Peace Now
Jumperskirt - Moi Meme Moitie
Shoes - Antaina
Bag - Vintage



My first coord of 2022 was to hang out with a friend in January. We both had some errands we had to run in town so thought it would be nice to meet up. We looked around some shops and I got some delicious dumplings and streamed bun to eat (my friend had eaten earlier), and later we went to a cafe for tea and coffee.
My coord was pretty much built around my boots. They were a christmas gift (one I asked for and was very happy to receive) and I am absolutely in love with them! I have lots of ideas for how to wear them in club kid looks, but I really wanted to wear them at least once sober before they end up getting battered on a night out haha. I love them so much I'm considering buying them in black too.





Headdress - Bodyline
Coat - Bettys Blue
Blouse - Peace Now
OP - Jane Marple
Necklace - Jane Marple
Bag - Vintage
Socks - Vivienne Westwood
Shoes - Demonia


In February I met up with Helena to run some errands (I guess that's all I do now lol) and just hang out for a bit. I had recently gotten my hair dyed pink* and wanted to wear something that would go with it somewhat, or at least not look out of place. I also wanted something I could wear with my beloved Bettys Blue coat, which I'm completely obsessed with. I ended up going for my tartan Jane Marple OP with was nice and comfy.
At one point we walked past some alt looking teenagers who all very excitedly whispered to one another that we looked cool so that made my day a bit haha.



*Originally I was disappointed that my hair wasn't the not pink all across but more of a fade to orange, but its starting to grow on me~

So originally this blog was created to talk about old school lolita and posting my oldschool coords, but I was wondering whether you would be interested in me posting my non-lolita fashion here too? I was also considering documenting some of my journey getting into historical costuming.
Would you like that? Or would you prefer I keep this blog just for oldschool lolita related stuff?
Please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see you post more non-lolita fashion on here! I always enjoy seeing the different ways you coordinate pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, it always makes my day when younger people think my fashion is cool too.

    Yes! More non-lolita fashion! I love seeing your lolita fashion related stuff, of course, but your other alt coords are super fun as well! Historical costuming also sounds really interesting ^^

    ReplyDelete