Thursday 16 May 2019

2 Coords: Birthday & Berries (and a cute video)


Below are lots of coord photos and even a little ~aesthetic~ video...
The second week of May I had my birthday, so of course wanted to wear a cute coord.
I hadn't worn my Moitie jumperskirt in a while and I felt like wearing black and white, so decided to try coording it in a way I hadn't before. Usually I coord it in a more EGL way, but thought I'd try a more sweet-gothic was using Lucy's cute AP blouse. I have a few items I'm looking after for Lucy while she's unable to keep it with her, and in return she lets me wear them ^o^



JSK - Moi Meme Moitie
Blouse - Angelic Pretty (borrowed)
Bloomers - Fanplusfriend
Socks - Metamrphose Temps de Fille
Shoes - Demonia
Parasol - Baby, the Stars shine Bright
Bag - Jane Marple


I love my Jane Marple crown bag so much, but it's not the most practical thing. It doesn't fit much in and makes my dresses a weird shape. But it's just so cute!


Just noticed I made a fucking typo on the watermark lmfao

My cat friend also came to say hello~




I didn't do anything super fancy for my birthday, but I hung out with Josh and got photos, and did some shopping. The weather was quite nice, which was lovely considering how it'd been cold, grey and rainy most of the week.

There were also some giant bugs about town haha.



I got some really cute MILK items and a nice pair of shoes as gifts, and bought myself a cute 60s dress that reminded me of something out of FRUiTS.


the shoes are new so not dirty pls dont come for me


Then, the following week the weather was warm and sunny, so I put together a coord using some of my new items, and hung out with Jordan in town.


Blouse - MAM Maxicimam
Top - MILK
Skirt - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Bag - Primark
Parasol - Baby, the Stars shine Bright
Socks - Innocent World
Shoes - Antaina
Headdress - Bodyline


Got an accidental candid when trying to take a picture in a kind of dumb but cute pose~

We got bubble tea and some snacks, and sat in a lovely little spot near the bubble tea place for a bit. I decided to be a bit 'adventurous' and try a new flavour, so I got lychee green tea with cherry pobbles.  We chatted for a while and I tried out the old camcorder from 2000 I bought recently (it only films 3 minutes worth of video on a memory card), and then we got some cute photos.





Here is the video I took, it's pretty shaky because it was my first time using the tiny camcorder~



4 comments:

  1. If you didn't know and weren't paying much attention to normies in the background (or bubble tea), you would 100% believe that this is footage from the early 2000's. Very cool idea. I think I might still have my camcorder somewhere, though God only knows whether we have the charger (or where) and whether it stil works :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay I'm so glad! I can't wait to film even more with it!

      Delete
  2. I love your old school style too Angel. And I recently wrote an article about the active best 10 lolita fashion blogs, after I read about hundreds of lolita blogs that I can found. If you have interest, please take a look here: 10 of the Best Lolita Fashion Blogs that are Still Active in 2019, and of course your blog is one of them. If you have any suggestions or recommends, please let me know. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for including me in your blog, I really appreciate it! Another blog I love, though she doesn'tupdat much, is marionettecemetery

      Delete