Thursday 1 August 2019

2 Coords: Blasphemous Putumayo cutsews

(Click read more for two coords with these amazing cutsews)


It's been a while since I wore lolita but the two Putumayo cutsews I ordered arrived a while ago and I finally got the chance to wear them! I'd been really inspired by Autumn's Putumayo cutsews and the few that are on lolibrary, I really love the prints on them. This one is a girl being crucified.
I wore this to have dinner with some of my family, as in a few days we'd be going to the Lake District with them (I've been posting photos on insta)


Choker - handmade
Necklace - vintage
Top - PUTUMAYO
Skirt - PUTUMAYO
Tights - Offbrand
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes - Demonia (customised by me)


I tried experimenting with some 90s style ~perspective~ shots / shots from below. I love those photos from the 90s where it's all low down and the shoes are massive, I wish I hadn't been exposed for my pink petti though haha.


Am I edgy enough yet?





I had planned to wear a coord with my new Sweetie skirt while I was in the Lake District but it turned out to be way too hot, but it's probably for the best as I would've gotten my stuff dirty. Luckily a couple days after getting back, Helena hosted a casual little swap/buy meet at her's & Amelia's place, which was a great opportunity for me to wear my other great new Putumayo cutsew, which is super super gay!


Headdress - Chattering
Jewellery - offbrand
Cutsew - PUTUMAYO
Skirt - PUTUMAYO
Bag - Vintage
Tights - Offbrand
Socks - Bodyline
Shoes - Demonia

I love my lesbian cutsew so much!


I know both this coord and the one with the red tank have similar vibes, since they both have fishnets and the same skirt, but that was just the vibe I was feeling. Plus I love that Putu skirt so much, it's just so easy to wear. I was just feeling an edgy kinda-punky-but-not-too-punky vibe, man.




I also ended up being buried within a mountain of the softest most huggable plushies ever. They're so fucking squishie~!



I also recently bought this Peace Now tank top for only 100 yen, which I picked up from Helena at the swap meet. This one will be great for casual and proto coords, and non lolita stuff too



No comments:

Post a Comment