Saturday 31 August 2019

Coords: Frumpy Doll and Urban Angel Aesthetic





This first coord is something I put together with my new Sweetie skirt to run a few errands. The weather was lovely so I was able to get a few photos outside, though I was limited in where to take them without a tripod or anyone to take them for me.


Head bows - Angelic Pretty
Top - MILK
Skirt - Sweetie
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de File
Socks - Innocent World
Shoes - Demonia
Accessories - Offbrand



While I was out I also took some security camera pics, my favourite thing we've come up with on the discord~




barinhas47


About a week later Helena hosted a little picnic meet and brought along her embroidery hoops to teach us embroidery. It was a really cute casual little picnic, but it wasn't my day when it came to the embroidery haha. 
Unfortunately I didn't get a good standing coord shot as my camera ran out of battery before I was able to. But I did get a few shots sitting against a tree stump like a broken doll inspired by one of my favourite oldschool photos. 


Headdress - Bodyline
Necklace - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Blouse - Baby, the Stars shine Bright
Cardigan - MILK
Skirt - MILK
Bag - Vintage
Socks - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes - Antaina


Originally the cardigan wasn't planned to be part of the coord, but it was a little chilly so I ended up leaving it on for photos and tbh I think it might look better than without.

These bloomers wouldn't stay at the length I wanted them, also I look like gumby lol

I also filmed the meet with my camcorder~



barinhas47

I rly like this pic I edited :)
Then towards the middle/end of August, it was a very hot and sunny day and I felt like it had been ages since I'd worn lolita so I decided to put on a coord and take some cute photos and a video. I took a lot of pictures with my film camera, which I'll share once I get them developed.


Since it was so hot, probably too hot to wear a blouse really, I took the opportunity to wear my new Peace Now top. I also tried on several headdresses, but in the end I opted to go without one as it felt unbalanced.


Top - Peace Now
Skirt - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Socks - Bodyline
Shoes - Demonia


Here's the video:



barinhas47

I guess I've really been into making videos this month haha.

And please do comment, it means a lot~

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great summer, I thought the videos very sweet <3 I love the coord with the headdress, your hair is so stylish. I'm looking forward to your film roll, for while I enjoy a lot the tacky vibes of the first digital cameras, lolita was also celebrated by a lot of talented analog photographers, hey it's not their fault their work would land on the net as 200 x 300px blurbs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to get my film developed and see all the photos from the last year or so. I'll be making a post to share them when I do~!

      Delete