Friday 18 October 2019

July 2015 Coords ∣ Throwback


It seems I wore old school lolita a lot during July 2015 so this month gets its own throwback post~
(9 coords below)

In July 2015 I was lucky enough to go to Stockholm, Sweden. Since I was friends online with Jen they offered to organise a meet up for me with the local comm. They were all so welcoming and nice, and Nikolai was especially sweet as he really liked my coords~!
For whatever reason, I didn't get a proper coord photo, but I kind of like the low quality look of my cropped group picture haha.


OP - MAM Maxicimam
Bag - Vintage
Socks - Bodyline
Shoes - Vintage
Headdress, wig - Bodyline

We only got a photo after some people had already left unfortunately.

I also got a photo together with Nikolai as our coords went together pretty well~



One of the other days while in Stockholm, I hung out with Jen for a few hours and we checked out some vintage shops, a local shop selling kawaii stuff and J-fashion magazines, as well as sitting in a cafe and chatting for a while. I bought a cute letter writing set and the most recent issue of Kera.
I think I also took a boat tour with my dad that day.

Headdress - Bodyline
Blouse - Innocent World
JSK - Metamorphose
Socks - Antaina
Shoes - Vintage
Bag - Vintage
Wig - Bodyline


ironic nya pose



Although this coord isn't oldschool I'm going to include it from my Stockholm saga because it does fit the category of traditional lolita and I got lots of cute candids that day. We took a ferry (well I think it was a ferry idk shit about boats) to Drottningholm and spent the day looking around the palace, gardens, and Chinese pavillion.



Headdress - Etsy
Wig - local
Blouse - Innocent World
JSK - Bodyline
Socks, bag - Offbrand
Shoes - Vintage
Bolero - Bodyline


 


I love these candids my dad took of me by the big lilypad pond.



When back home I tried another EGL inspired look with my limited wardrobe and my new BTSSB blouse, to have a casual hang out with friends.


Blouse - Baby the Stars shine Bright
Bag - Vintage
Socks, necklace - Offbrand
Everything else - Bodyline



Later in July 2015 I went over to Josh's house and got to try their oldschool lolita pieces on.

Jsk, bag - Baby the Stars shine Bright
Socks - Metamorphose
Shoes - Vintage (mine)
Everything else - don't remember


I would later buy this OP from Josh haha
Headdress, OP, Socks - Metamorphose
Shoes - Bodyline
Bag - Vintage (mine)





 In 2015 my comm had a Pride meet up, where we would each have to wear a coord based on a different colour so we would be a rainbow when we walked in the parade. I chose white so I could try doing a shiro coord.

Blouse - Innocent World
Skirt - Metamorphose
Bag - Vintage
Everything else - Bodyline


Josh and I got some photos together since we were both oldschool or oldschool-ish

Pretending I own Josh's Usakumya

we're a whoooooole raiiinbowwwww


gotta love that corporate wokeness /s



There were tons of candids from the parade so I just chose a few~









Later in the same month it was Josh's birthday so I came over to spend the day (some other friends were there too). I brought my new Angelic Pretty OP for Josh to wear and he let me wear his BTSSB Apron skirt. Funnily enough I later bought that apron from Josh~
My coord was very subtly Goldilocks and the three bears themed, although I only have 2 bears.


Headdress - Bodyline
Wig - local
OP - Angelic Pretty
Apron - Baby the Stars shine Bright
Socks - Offbrand 
Shoes - Bodyline
Bag - Vintage
Brooch - Vintage


2 comments:

  1. You know the main difference between you and the oldschool elders? Blog comments :| More seriously, even if writing on a blog nowadays can seem pretty useless compared to social media, I wanted to point out that there are people out there appreciating your fashion efforts in the proper setting, even when we remain silent or are very late in consulting your blog, like I just did. I think I like best the first and the last coord, because gobelins and white on white shoes. Not averse to some Stockholm either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do wish more people would comment on here than my social media posts, I feel like blog comments are less fleeting. But I really appreciate your comments, and it means a lot ♡

      Delete