Tuesday 5 November 2019

August - September 2015 Coords ∣ Throwback



Six coords from Aug-Sept 2015



In August 2015 was the proper Densetsu, where I spent most of my time in the lolita lounge. I finally figured out how to do my makeup in a way that looks good, and put together a doll-like coord with my AP OP.



This time we had our own 'lolita lounge', where I pretty much spent my entire time apart from the fashion show. There was a bring and buy section, a photo area styled after Cinema Doll, J fashion magazines, and a table of snacks. We also played some games like lolita pictionary, making your own funny print, and I think maybe a quiz.

Bonnet - Innocent World
Wig - Bodyline
OP - Angelic Pretty
Socks - Bodyline
Shoes - Bodyline
Bag - Vintage


I also filmed a vlog that day:









Later in the same month I went to visit family in Somerset. They live in a cute village and we often go to National Trust sites, so of course I liked to wear lolita when visiting for maximum ~aesthetique~. That day we went to an Elizabethan house with fairy rings all over the lawn!


Wig pieces - FancyNancyHairUpdos on Etsy
Hair accessory - Bodyline
OP - Angelic Pretty
Socks - Bodyline
Shoes - Vintage





On another of the days visiting family we went to another National Trust house and I wore my white AP OP with a pink rose theme~


Hair accessory - Bodyline
OP - Angelic Pretty
Socks - Bodyline
Shoes - Vintage


I also got some photos at a graveyard near where my family lived~





When I was back home my comm had a casual-ish olschool themed meet where we got tea and then went to the park.


With this coord I had just bought this t-shirt and wanted to try out a more experimental and casual coord. I don't know why I decided not to straightened my fringe I guess I was trying something out but it definitely doesn't work haha.


T-shirt - Angelic Pretty (Kokusyokusumrie collab)
Skirt - Metamorphose
Bag - Baby the Stars shine Bright
Socks - Secret Shop
Wristcuffs, shoes - Bodyline





I wore this coord for a little meet up to welcome Lucy to the comm after she returned from her Japan trip in September. Little did I know this would become best friends!
I really like this coord~

This candid is one of my favs


OP - BTSSB
Bag, shoes - Vintage
Necklace - Offbrand
Headdress, wig, socks - Bodyline


A lot of these photos I never posted anywhere, but they're not actually that bad tbh (even if I do need to wear more blush)









This coord was for a twinning meet in September 2015, and I was supposed to twin with Josh in my two AP OPs, but Josh had to cancel last minute so I ended up without a twin. But that's okay because this coord is particularly cute as I got to borrow Josh's RHS.

OP - Angelic Pretty
Socks - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes - Bodyline (borrowed)
Headdress - Bodyline
Wig - Bodyline
Bag - Vintage







And those were my coords from August and September 2015, there's only one more post of my 2015 coords~
As always I really appreciate comments!

4 comments:

  1. It's only now, going through your throwback posts, that I realise you've not shared any smiling pictures recently. Which is a shame, you have a cute smile and I like those pictures here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! In my last coord post I'm smiling in quite a few photos, just not a big smile haha~
      Idk I just like that rbf aesthetic ;)

      Delete
  2. I didn't know that AP did a Sumire collab, I need to look into that. I love the versatility of the AP OP too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I only wish I hadn't sold the Sumrie t-shirt because this was the only time I wore it.
      And yeah, the AP OP is one of my favourite wardrobe pieces for being so easy to wear, and I love wearing it with my ringlet wig but sometimes I have to stop myself or all my coords will look the same lol

      Delete