Wednesday 27 November 2019

October - December 2015 ∣ Throwback


Seven coords below~!



In October 2015 I went to a local vintage market with Lucy. I decided to experiment with using my vintage 80s blouse in a coord. I do wish I'd gotten some proper coord photos with the cardigan because I think it looks better but oh well.


Blouse - Vintage
Bag - Metamorphose
Socks, necklace, cardigan - Offbrand
Headdress, skirt, shoes - Bodyline


I really like these candids :)




I wore this coord to hang out with Josh and Lucy one day in October 2015. I had recently gotten Nameless Poem and thought I could try to make it pass as old school. As lovely as the dress is, it doesn't come across as oldschool. I like this coord photo despite my fucked up fringe (thanks, wind) because the background is so cool, I wish I could've gotten more coord photos there.

Headdress - Bodyline
Wig pieces - FancyNancyHairUpdos on Etsy
OP - Ista Mori
Bag - Metamorphose
Tights - Offbrand
Shoes - Bodyline



And of course in October we also had a halloween themed meet. Everyone always says that guro that's just shiro with blood splatters generally is boring or ita, but I love it (even the borderline ita ones) and really wanted to wear it. And of course October is the only truly acceptable time to wear it.


I wanted to wear brand rather than a bodyline dress, but I also didn't want to ruin my precious burando. My solution was to buy an apron from Fanplusfriend (unfortunately the lace was very modern but w/e), and splatter blood on that while still being able to wear brand underneath.


Blouse - Innocent World
Skirt - Metamorphose
Apron - Fanplusfriend, customised by me
Bag - Vintage, customised by me
Headdress, socks, shoes - Bodyline



Everyone lookin spooky



Then in November 2015 I wore another dress I had recently got, either to go to a casual meet up or hang out with friends, I don't actually remember.

I like this OP and I wish I hadn't sold it after only wearing it once. At the time I felt like I didn't have many other ways to coord it and I suppose I didn't then, but still. I actually quite like the way it sat on me too.


Headdress - Metamorphose
OP - Metamorphose
Capelet - Angelic Pretty
Bag - Vintage
Shoes - Bodyline
Tights, necklace - Offbrand



This was my coord for the comm's 2015 winter ILD meet up. I actually had my own Usakumya bag now and so decided to put together a bunny themed coord with the bag, a bunny bonnet, and a cutsew with a bunny ear hood.


Headdress - Ergi
Cutsew - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Skirt - Metamorphose
Bag - BTSSB
Soccks - Bodyline
Shoes - Bodyline


We played some games like design your own funny print and name the print, and chatted ffor several hours. We even had a little awards thing for most improved, best dressed of the year, etc. I filmed a little vlog too~


Myself and the other mods also received gifts from the comm which was a really sweet and lovely surprise to us!




At some point before or after the main meet some of us also got photos at the photo booth in topshop which was so much fun.





Then a bit later in December I wore this coord to hang out with friends at a cafe. I pretty much based everything around wanting to wear my MAM blouse.


Headdress - Metamorphose
Blouse + tie - MAM Maxicimam
Skirt - Metamorphose
Bag - Vintage
Tights - Offbrand
Shoes - Vintage
Cloak - Fanplusfriend


The weather was pretty gross, at one point snowing but melting as soon as it hit the ground. Luckily we spent most of our time inside a cosy cafe getting lunch and drinking tea, and chatting.

Lucy also took these very vibe-y photos of me





I wore this christmas themed coord on Boxing day, when I basically went to have a second christmas with family. Unfortunately it's not my favourite coord, I think maybe a different blouse, and legwear with less volume would work better.


Capelet - Angelic Pretty
JSK - Innocent World
Blouse - Maxicimam
Bloomers - Fanplusfriend
Socks - Metamorphose
Shoes, bag - Vintage


And that concludes my coords from 2015! I will start posting my coords from 2016 soon~!

No comments:

Post a Comment