Saturday 16 November 2019

Coords: Kuro Angel Halloween


I actually wore this coord in October for my comm's halloween meet, where we met up at a board game cafe and played Betrayal at the House on the Hill. It was my first time playing it and I really enjoyed it, although I think maybe we needed more time.


You know I had to do it to em
Headdress - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Wig - Maple
Necklace - Closet Child
Blouse - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Skirt - PUTUMAYO
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Socks - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes - Demonia


Before I left the house I took a cute bedroom photo being ~angel twins~ with my Meta bear bag (who I still need to name)




barinhas47

I had planned on waiting til I had more coords to share but it's been a while since I've worn lolita~

2 comments:

  1. Your combo of wig + makeup really stands out, you're stunning in this coord! Ah, going out to board cafes is just one of the best things to do with the comm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this wig so much and it feels like so long since I wore it~! The board game cafe was so fun and I'd love to go with my comm again ^u^

      Delete