Saturday 28 December 2019

My Last Two Coords of 2019



Around mid December I met up with Minty for a casual hangout at a local cafe, so I decided to put together a proto 90s style coord. To match the street snap-ness of my coord photo, I decided to edit it like some of the magazine snaps that include doodles; mine is supposed to be a bunny with a knife. It was lovely to catch up with Josh over tea~!

Headdress - Chattering
Blouse - Emily Temple Cute
Skirt - Sweetie
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Tights - Offbrand
Socks - Lolitabutiken
Shoes - Demonia
Teddy - Jane Marple


Since Minty recently moved house, he has been Marie Kondo-ing his things and very kindly brought me several things he no longer needed and thought I would like. This included a Moon Kana t-shirt, a one of a kind Charmmy Kitty corset and matching arm splints, a sailor collar top, some furry rave legwarmers, and some Metamorphose socks. I've already worn the corset once and I absolutely adore it, and can't wait to wear the other things!

Trying on the corset & splints after the cafe

barinhas47


 On Boxing Day I Went to have dinner at a fancy restaurant with my family. It's felt like I haven't worn lolita a lot recently, and wanted to wear the JSK I've been keeping for Lucy (she lets me wear the stuff I store for her). Some time ago I bought some cross socks and hadn't worn them yet, so I coorded those too. I like this coord photo but unfortunately I wasn't also able to get a photo that also  showed the details a bit better.

Tried doing a Mana-esque hairstyle
Headdress - Bodyline
Blouse - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Necklace - Claire's
JSK - MAM Maxicimam (borrowed from a friend)
Socks - Metamorphose Temps de Fillw
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes - Antaina

Had to change my shoes as I was walking to the restaurant


In the tradition of eating too much at christmas, I got this delicious sesame flatbread and butternut squash hummus as a starter, a cauliflower korma with saffron rice as a main course, and vegan ice cream for dessert - 1 scoop coconut and 1 scoop salted caramel. It was all so so good but I ended up needing help with each course lol.

Flatbread starter~

barinhas47

I'm currently trying to decide what sort of format I should make my wardrobe post in this year, whether I should do a video, or maybe just post what new items I have in the same pseudo-GLB format as my 2018 post as a sort of new addition, or maybe something else.. hmm...

barinhas47

2 comments:

  1. Your editions are lovely, as always! These that mimic old street snaps are my favourites, they really bring out the nostalgic feelings I get whenever I check an old GLB!

    Regarding the wardrobe post, I would love to see both new and old pieces together! It's a really good way to get a general idea of the wardrobe and style of the poster s2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll keep your suggestion in mind, I still haven't settled on what I'm going to do~

      Delete