Wednesday 8 January 2020

First Coords of 2020



Picture heavy blog below~!

Day 1



It's a new year, and I recently visited family with my dad. They live in Somerset where there are lots of lovely villages and National Trust properties, so to make the most of the surroundings, I wore my first 3 coords of the year and the decade~!


Headdress - Chattering
Necklace - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Blouse - Baby, the Stars shine Bright
Cardigan - MILK
Bag - Jane Marple
Skirt - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Bloomers - Fanplusfriend
Socks - Innocent World
Shoes - Antaina
Coat - MAM Maxicimam



Day 1 we walked around Frome, got some nice food and looked in the vintage shops and stuff. I didn't buy anything except for some cute ribbon from a lovely twee sewing shop. I also saw this cool wall which you can see above~






On the way back we spotted this castle ruin and went to have a look at it, and I got some nice photos. There was also a lovely church and cemetery next to it~













I also bought this cute lil lad!



div

Day 2

The next day we went to Tyntesfield house, they had a special 'show' on where you were able to look around as normal but there were actors in Victorian costume to give information about the time while in character. I was originally going to wear my crown print OTKs but I completely forgot since when I woke up I was told I only had half an hour to get ready and had to rush. I'm kind of annoyed because it u have looked much better with the crown socks :/


Headdress - Metamorphose Temps De Fille
OP - MAM Maxicimam
Bag - Jane Marple
Bloomers - Fanplusfriend
Tights - Offrand
Shoes - Antaina
Scarf - MA Maxicimam























div

Day 3

On the third day my dad and I took the bus to Bath and went to the fashion museum. I've been there before but it was nice to go again as they do rotate their collection. This was my coord for the day, although most of the time I was also wearing my cardigan and coat because it was cold and rainy.


Headdress - Chattering
Blouse - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Top - MILK
Skirt - PUTUMAYO
Bag - Jane Marple
Rights - Offbrand
Shoes - Demonia


I actually spotted a girl wearing sweet lolita while in Bath, wearing a pink and lavender printed dress, but I don't think she noticed me as I walked past, though tbf I did have my MAM coat buttoned up at the time. Then again I did also have my Baby parasol up and my crown bag and a headdress on so... idk, it's not a big deal though I mean I am a stranger lol.



Here are some hilights from the fashion museum:











 After the fashion museum we found a lovely little vegan cafe where we got 3 dips and some bread to share, and I got chai tea. The dips were hummus, a tomato and bean dip, and a really nice one with pepper and spices which the girl on til recommended. The bread to dip ratio was all wrong though, not enough bread at all lol. I also got a nice vegan raspberry and custard slice to take with me before we took the ridiculously long bus journey back to my grandparents'.


div

I also filmed some of my trip on my camcorder~


Bonus pics: my stuff at the beginning of my trip vs day 3


div

Now that I'm back I just need to wash a few of my items before starting to work on my wardrobe post. I think I'm also going to make a neocities site and hopefully I will post it there. I'd also like to ffind a way to link this blog so that it shows up on my neocities site. I'll post about it on my facebook page and possibly here when I've made it~!
div
As always I really appreciate it when you take the time to comment~

4 comments:

  1. I loved your coords, and that little sailor is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing so many lovely photos! I loved the highlights at the fashion museum.

    ReplyDelete