Saturday 30 December 2023

Final Coords of 2023 │Coords

 



Right at the beginning of December  we had a few days of snow to start off the month. I had plans to meet up with someone for lunch, so decided to put together a cute proto coord while wrapping up warm. I ended up putting together a nice proto coord in rather christmassy colours!

Hat - Peace Now
Necklace - Vivienne Westwood
Cardigan - Jane Marple
Blouse - Peace Now
JSK - MILK
Bag - Handmade gift
Legwear - Offbrand
Shoes - Antaina




The weekend following ILD, my comm had a Christmas tea party. Since getting the raschel lace Meta bonnet I've wanted to wear it with my trumpet sleeve OP, and I thought the tea party would be the perfect time to do so. I also finally got around to replacing the elastic in the sleeves after like 7 years of owning it lol.




Wig - Maple
Bonnet - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
OP - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Jewellery - Jane Marple
Bloomers - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Socks - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes - Demonia (customised)
Capelet - Black Peace Now


We've had tea parties at the same venue before as they cater to dietary requirements. The vegan afternoon tea there has always been good in the past however I have to say it was a bit disappointing for the price this time. Luckily the rest of the day was great. Helena had also put together little party bags for us all full of lovely treats.

Please enjoy these detail shots. Tekurori is alive and thriving

I bought a new ringlet wig but I can't bring myself to use it bc this one is "still good"... but is it really



After our food we had a raffle where pretty much everyone got a bag; there was a variety of styles for the bags in hopes of catering to the various styles. After food and raffles and some coord photos were done, it was time to do some crafting. Helena had brought loads of crafting stuff, as well as myself and Jordan, for everyone to make christmas cards. Helena brought the cutest little stamps which made me want to expand my stamp collection now I've started scrapbooking again!




After several hours, the tea party was pretty much over, so we got some group photos before leaving our private room and getting some more photos by the christmas tree in the lobby. A few people had to wait around for an hour for their bus or train so a smaller group of us hung around and chatted to keep them company and pass the time. 
The day was so much fun and I'm so appreciative Helena was able to host such a lovely tea party for our comm~




I also made a camcorder video of the day:



On Boxing Day I had plans to go for a meal with my extended family at a nice Indian restaurant. I wanted to wear one of my new things, so I put together a cute proto coord with a dress I'd gotten recently and incorporated the headdress Jordan got me. I really like how it turned out, with a very 90s does 60s mod feel. You can't see it here, but I reached new brandwhore levels by wearing Jane Marple earrings!

Headdress - Innocent World
Earrings - Jane Marple
Blouse - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
JSK - MILK
Socks - Jane Marple
Boots - Antaina
Bag - Handmade gift

I also just wanted to show some of the stuff I got for christmas. 


Jordan got me a lovely white Innocent World headdress which was so thoughtful as I'd mentioned a while back I was meaning to buy another white headdress. My mum got me a pair of American Duchess boots I asked for, which I am SO excited to wear in some Edwardian outfits next year, they're so unbelievably gorgeous. My mum also crocheted a headdress using a GLB pattern I showed her which I can't wait to wear! My dad got me a 1993 issue of CUTiE and some Moitie socks I asked for. He also got me some shoes but they're not pictured because he thought the US sizes were UK sizes so we're having to exchange them for the right size lol.

Did you get any lolita or Jfashion related gifts for christmas?


I also sent some friends christmas cards by this artist who I'm a little obsessed with at the minute.

And here's all my coords from 2023 because I thought it would be fun. I managed to wear a few more coords than last year, but I think I'd like to try and wear more in 2024~

2 comments: