Monday 1 April 2024

Twin Peaks & Spooky photos│Coords

 



Early in March I had a historical sewing session and decided to put a nice coord on. It's been a while since I wore this skirt so I based my coord around that, deciding to pair it with my new Meta headdress. 


Headdress - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Blouse - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Cardigan - Jane Marple
Skirt - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Bloomers - Fanplusfriend 
Socks - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Miho Matsuda
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille




Later in the month, Holly told me she'd be back in Newcastle for the day and asked to hang out. I had put this coord together for mother's day back in February but it had been horrible weather that day so didn't get to wear it, so I thought I'd wear it now. I put it together starting from the blazer which I've had for ages but hadn't worn yet, and decided to add some pink and red. I'm not sure abut the blazer, it's not very fitted so just looks sort of shapeless and unflattering, I can't decide whether to sell it or to get corset lacing added to the back.

Hat - Offbrand
Blouse - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Tie - MILK
Top - MILK
Jacket - Peace Now
Skirt - PUTUMAYO
Socks - Jane Marple
Shoes - UNIF
Bag - Metamorphose Temps de Fille



Holly and I got lunch and Holly got bubble tea (I had a biscoff milkshake with lunch so I didn't need bubble tea) for a few hours before she had to catch her train home. It was really nice to catch up with each other, and I really need to make plans to go and stay with her soon!

Hehe nice


At the end of March, I went to an all day screening of Twin Peaks season 1 with some friends. I decided to wear a (very) vaguely Twin Peaks themed outfit, so coorded my blue rose Angelic Pretty OP with my red hair, sort of inspired by Lil from Fire Walk With Me. I just bought some nice new lace top socks from Baby, so I wore those too.

Headdress - Bodyline
OP - Angelic Pretty
Socks - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes - Demonia (customised)
Bag - Vintage
Earrings - Jane Marple
Ring - Jane Marple

It was so fun to re-watch Twin Peaks again. It's been several years since I last watched it, and there were parts I'd forgotten about. I hope the same venue has a watch party of select episodes from season 2 (because lets face it, some of season 2 is really not great lol), I know they're planning to show Fire Walk With Me and The Return in the future. They served doughnuts and (vegan) cherry pie in the breaks as well as "garmonbozia" in the 2nd break, though it was just a stew that didn't really look anything like a
garmonbozia haha. The cherry pie was SO good I genuinely considered getting more after dinner but by then it had sold out.

By the time the screening ended it was about 11pm. We decided it would be fun to take some ~spoopy~ photos in the dark on the way home. Some were taken on my camera and some were taken on my friend's.



Cryprid sighting-core




Blair Witch Project if it was set in a park with lolitas


The red eyes are so funny lol






We warmed up with a cup of tea at mine before everyone headed home. Naturally we had to take a photo of the usakumyas together~!




2 comments:

  1. The spooky photos at night are the best XD
    I really love the first coord!

    ReplyDelete