Friday, 24 July 2026

ILD & Picnics Galore! ∣ Coords



In April I hosted what would be the first picnic of many as the weather was finally nice enough! It was an Easter meet, though I decided to put it at the end of the month as the weather can be temperamental here and I thought it was more likely to be nice later in the month. I decided to put together a coord with my floral AP OP and since it was spring I brought Meringue along! Somehow in photographing everyone else's coords, I forgot to get any of my own coord photos at the meet, so I only have some I took at home, oops.




Headdress - Wirehead
OP - Angelic Pretty
Necklace - Jane Marple
Petticoat - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Bloomers - Moi Meme Moitie
Bag - Vintage
Socks - Innocent World
Shoes - Unif
Lamb - Lumienous





Headdress - Innocent World
Earrings - Vivienne Westwood
OP - Emily Temple Cute
Necklace - Emily Temple Cute
Brooch - Emily Temple Cute
Bag - Vivienne Westwood
Teddy - Vivienne Westwood
Socks - Bodyline
Shoes - MILK




Then in May we had a cafe club meet. I felt like wearing my green gingham OP again and decided it would look cute with my Vivienne Westwood matching bear and bag, I love green and pink as a combo! The weather was nice so I was able to wear my chunky vintage MILK boots which I feel really added to the 90s vibe. I struggled to decide what legwear to go for, but eventually decided on a pair of bodyline socks with flowers down the sides that I've owned for a million years, which I pulled down a little so they were midcalf rather than to my knee.


After we finished lunch at the cafe we went for some bubble tea and just hung out outside for a while as it was such a lovely day~



A comm member drew everyone, here is the one they drew of me and another member~




I also filmed a little on my camcorder~


It felt like it had been forever since I had been to my favourite cemetery, so in May I ended up going for a cemetery picnic with Luce. It's a very old cemetery from the Victorian period with gorgeous graves. We went to a quiet corner away from any of the few new graves to have our picnic, did you know in the Victorian era graveyards were a popular spot for picnics?



Headdress - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Choker - Vintage
Brooch - Etsy gift
OP - MAM Maxicimam
Socks - Jane Marple
Shoes - Antaina
Bag - La Luice



I wanted a gothic coord that was suitable for the heat that day, and I feel like even with the sweeter and more casual elements like the short socks and low volume I manages to achieve that, particularly because of my choice of hair pieces and eye makeup.



Luce also brought her camera, so we got some photos on hers too with a lo-fi look, and we took some ghost phoots on it too!






Also look how good this photo I took of Luce, I'm a lil jealous ngl haha ^







And of course I filmed some stuff on the camcorder~


Headdress - handmade gift
Necklace - Vivienne Westwood
Cutsew - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Skirt - Putumayo
Bag- Alice and the Pirates
Socks - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Antaina

At the end of the month I had another sunday dinner club with my friends so put together a casual coord. I've worn this cutsew & skirt together before but I changed it up by pairing it with different socks, headdress and bag. Unfortunately I didn't have time for a camera photo so I just got some on my phone. Afterwards I headed to my friend's for their rat's birthday party.




In June we celebrated summer International Lolita Day with a tea party! We went to the same venue I hosted summer ILD at in 2024, which I was excited for as they do the best vegan afternoon tea locally imo. I felt like wearing my blue floral Angelic Pretty OP as it had been a while since the last time, and decided to try and coord it in a gothic way. I even went hard mode by pairing it with my Metamorphose gobelin head bow, but I think I managed to give it an overall gothic vibe thanks to the makeup and accessories.

Headdress - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Choker - Offbrand
Necklace - Claire's Accessories
OP - Angelic Pretty
Bag - Vintage
Tights - Offbrand
Shoes - Antaina
Rings - Jane Marple, offbrand









We had quite a few oldschoolers so decided to get a group photo. Then the sweets got a group photo and we realised they could make a rainbow, I think their photo turned out so cute!!











Blouse - Putumayo
Tie - MA Maxicimam
Skirt - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Bag - Deorart
Bag charm - Patchy
Socks - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes - Miho Matsuda


Later in the month I had plans to go to a vegan fair with some friends so I put on a cute somewhat casual coord (only really casual because I don't have a headdress tbf). I decided to go for a gothy/punky coord with an angel & devil theme. I'd gotten this tie a while back but had only worn it in a non-lolita outfit so far- I actually had to learn how to tie a tie as my school didn't have ties in the uniform.
I brought a digital camera with me to get a proper coord photo only to realise it was out of battery so I just had to use the pics I got on my phone.


The vegan fair wasn't quite what I was expecting- I thought it would be mostly food stalls and a couple other stalls but there were only a couple of food stalls. I did however get to have a vegan soft serve ice cream which was very fun! And generally had a nice day with friends (it was so windy!)~




This is a coord I just felt like putting on for nothing in particular, though I did go to the bingo with some friends haha. I thought it would be cute to go for an all red theme including the shoes, as I don't wear these rocking horse shoes enough.



Headdress - Bodyline
Necklace - Emily Temple Cute
Blouse - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Cardigan - Jane Marple
Skirt - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Socks - RR Memorandum
Shoes - Bodyline
Bag - Vintage




Then for the summer solstice Helena hosted a meet up, as she's done the past couple of years. It was a picnic meet but levelled up as and Helena brought the barbeque! I decided to finally wear the brown Meta Gobelin set I'd traded my red one for; I'd been saving it for a meet with lovely weather. I'd just gotten some cute vintage shoes so decided to go for an all brown theme, and actually stopped at a vintage shop on the way to the meet to get the matching handbag!



Hair accessory - Bodyline
Blouse - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Skirt - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Socks - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Bag - Vintage
Shoes - Vintage
Earrings - Jane Marple
Necklace - Offbrand
Brooch - Vintage
Ring - Jane Marple











Headpiece - Bodyline
Necklace - MILK
Brooch - Vintage
Jumperskirt - Jane Marple
Skirt - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Socks - Jane Marple
Bag - Vintage
Shoes - Vintage


At the end of the month it was a comm member's birthday, so she hosted another picnic meet to celebrate. It was during the awful heatwave, so I decided it was time to bring out my Jane Marple jumperskirt that was made to be worn without a blouse and is super airy. I ended up wearing he same shoes, hair accessory and bag as the last meet to differentiate from previous coords with this JSK. It was disgustingly hot that day so I didn't bother getting coord photos at the meet as I immediately looked a mess lol. Despite the heat we had a lovely picnic, then went to a fun fair in the evening~






I also recently found some footage I filmed in 2024 on a trip to Somerset (here's the corresponding blog post)

No comments:

Post a Comment